Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Also, I hate that I was right about Vats. It really sucks that we probably lost out on quite a bit of value with his injury. Report earlier today was that he was still a couple of weeks away. Shero probably did it right dumping Hall so early. 

Prospect and a pick from Carolina. 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I don't get the Kuokkanen interest. We have a plethora of players like him. 

I would have preferred Drury. That's the guy I wanted. I actually really liked Luoustarinen, who they traded for Trochek. Couple of others in there as well that I would have taken. But I figured that was around the prospect level. Carolina's farm system was just freaking stacked. 

Just now, Forge said:

I would have preferred Drury. That's the guy I wanted. I actually really liked Luoustarinen, who they traded for Trochek. Couple of others in there as well that I would have taken. But I figured that was around the prospect level. Carolina's farm system was just freaking stacked. 

I mean, Kuokkanen is a good prospect but he's another playmaker. We need goal scorers. I'm not sure how he fits with the core group. Do we plan on the C and LWs to be playmakers and the RW spots to score?