Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Arseni Gritsyuk - 23 GP, 9 G, 6 A in his first full KHL season. Turns 21 in March.
Samu Salminen - 25 pts (13 G, 12 A) in 21 games for Jokerit U20. Comes to America next season.

Gritsyuk is having a phenomenal season for khls 21 and under. I think he's second in points

• Like 1

Sounds like we may not see Mookie for at least 2 more years. His contract is up after the season, but NJ brass is walking back having him come over next year. Unfortunately, Mookie is a restricted FA over there which means he has to sign for at least two  years. 

Not the end of the world, but the perfect example why the Russian kids fall in the draft. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Sounds like we may not see Mookie for at least 2 more years. His contract is up after the season, but NJ brass is walking back having him come over next year. Unfortunately, Mookie is a restricted FA over there which means he has to sign for at least two  years. 

Not the end of the world, but the perfect example why the Russian kids fall in the draft. 

Yeah I read that as well on my break at work. Also saw that Holtz was sent back to Utica and De Leo is the call-up.