Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I turned it back on at the start of third. We had been doing great, got a power play and it was a joke. We are so bad. 15 seconds for them to get a 2-1 break. Now we get a 5-3, we better score. 

Narrator: 

"They did not score" 

My favorite part of the 5-3 was Recchi drawing up a play on the board and it was quite seriously 1:10 of this: 

Dougie

Bratt

Zacha

They did it about 5 times and got one shot off it. 

Dougie passes it over to bratt who circles back toward the point, then passes it to Zacha for a shot. Bratts passes were pretty bad...handcuffed him every time. 

But it was hilarious that they did only that for a 1:00 + constantly after Recchi was shown drawing up a play on the board lol 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Stole a point somehow. We are gonna be good with Jack. 

We should have had 2 given the way we played, but as frustrating as it was...great resilience again from the guys. 

I will say though...this Tatar thing has been a disaster at this point. I'm not sure what happened and what's going on...you see him on the ice and it all looks good, especially with the puck. But I'll be damned, he just forgot how to score.