Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol so glad I can't see his posts

Imagine complaining about a 20 year old ppg player. Can't  make that up. 

He's also complaining about Nico. I understand that a little better, if only because of the failure to live up to the expectations of a #1OA draft slot, but at some point you have to let that go. He's a bona fide quality NHL player. Legit 2c. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Imagine complaining about a 20 year old ppg player. Can't  make that up. 

He's also complaining about Nico. I understand that a little better, if only because of the failure to live up to the expectations of a #1OA draft slot, but at some point you have to let that go. He's a bona fide quality NHL player. Legit 2c. 

Should ask him how the Islanders are doing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

AHL level goaltending, is what.

He's in line with Cory lol. This is insane. I'm stealing this from Bleedred as this is his thing...but jesus...

Schneider's last 53 games as a Devil, this goes all the way back to the first game he played in the 2018 calendar year and even include the playoff series up to his last ever game here on March 6th of 2020.

1458 - 153 = .895%

Keith Kinkaid's last 53 games as a Devil and this goes from March 18th of 2018, include the 2 games he played in the 2018 playoffs and goes up to his very last game ever played here on February 19th of 2019

1541-162 = .895%

Martin Brodeur's last 53 games as a Devil. This goes from March 25th of 2013 up to his very final game played here on April 13th of 2014. Remember for the last 3 or 4 years of Brodeur's career when we thought he was the worst goalie we'd probably ever see here for a long time? He wasn't. He was bad, oh he was bad. I thought so too, but he wasn't the worst of this bunch.

1251 - 129 = .897%.

Johan Hedberg's last 53 games as a Devil. It's surprisingly not bad. His last season here of 19 games played he was an .883%, but he was solid at worst the other two years he played here and this stretch spans from February 18th of 2011 up to his very final game ever played here on April 27th of 2013. I forgot to include his one playoff game relief appearance in 2012 and factor this into it, but it probably won't change it a whole lot.

1332 - 121 = .909%

Now MacKenzie Blackwood's last 53 games here spanning from February 20th of 2021 up to his most recent game played on January 19th of 2022

1563 - 166 = .894%

Bob's rankings had Cooley #2. Kind of surprised? I haven't done any real work on any of these guys this year and I'm not sure if I will, but that seems like a big come up. 

Jiricek over Nemec is also pretty saucy. I'm guessing its the lack of goal scoring. 

Lambert outside of the top 10 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Bob's rankings had Cooley #2. Kind of surprised? I haven't done any real work on any of these guys this year and I'm not sure if I will, but that seems like a big come up. 

Jiricek over Nemec is also pretty saucy. I'm guessing its the lack of goal scoring. 

Lambert outside of the top 10 

Yurov and Geekie behind Miroshnichenko is surprising as well. Seamus Casey at 44 shocks me a bit too. Though, he's light in the pants right now, he's still a top 4 potential RHD. Not someone I'd expect to actually be there at 44.

• Like 1