Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

Considering the control that Garland has compared to Severson...yes. Would hurt for the rest of the season but we're not making that trade with just this season in mind.

Lol it was the contract that made me think of maybe yes as well

• Like 1

I never understand the Zacha love. People (well, STI), are legitimately saying that Zacha is the same caliber of player as Conor Garland. Don't get me wrong...I'm not willing to break the bank for Garland, but don't tell me that they are similar players lol I'm trading Zacha + 2 for Garland because that's a steal for us, not because it's an evened out trade lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I never understand the Zacha love. People (well, STI), are legitimately saying that Zacha is the same caliber of player as Conor Garland. Don't get me wrong...I'm not willing to break the bank for Garland, but don't tell me that they are similar players lol I'm trading Zacha + 2 for Garland because that's a steal for us, not because it's an evened out trade lol 

Zacha is nothing like Garland lol. STI should stick to the draft process because his NHL takes are **** quite often. It's like he can't take the prospect analysis out of how he views NHLers.

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Zacha is nothing like Garland lol. STI should stick to the draft process because his NHL takes are **** quite often. It's like he can't take the prospect analysis out of how he views NHLers.

Last year he said he wouldn't trade pick 29 for Garland. Now he's doubling down that Garland doesn't get a first round pick in a trade. Christian freaking Dvorak just got a first and second. His mental trade value chart is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay messed up. He also said Graves wasn't worth the second round pick lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Last year he said he wouldn't trade pick 29 for Garland. Now he's doubling down that Garland doesn't get a first round pick in a trade. Christian freaking Dvorak just got a first and second. His mental trade value chart is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay messed up. He also said Graves wasn't worth the second round pick lol 

Again...see above. He's a draft guy so he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overvalues the picks. In no world, would any sane person take the 29th pick (Chase Stillman) over Conor Garland.

• Like 1