The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I feel like locking in votes before we see the night kill is pretty bad 

Yeah, I'm starting to think that giving the people the power to decide when they wanted a speed round was too much. It's not going like I anticipated, I thought it would maybe be used once a game towards the end in an "Either A or B is mafia" scenario and you got the wrong one first. I definitely didn't anticipate it being used so early.

Or maybe just the reminder each night was too much. Either way I'll be doing some tweaking. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah, I'm starting to think that giving the people the power to decide when they wanted a speed round was too much. It's not going like I anticipated, I thought it would maybe be used once a game towards the end in an "Either A or B is mafia" scenario and you got the wrong one first. I definitely didn't anticipate it being used so early.

Or maybe just the reminder each night was too much. Either way I'll be doing some tweaking. 

Yeah your reminder to lock it in made me think I was supposed to lock it in right now lol. My bad 

Just now, MathMan said:

so we can really lynch people before the night kill?

Lets get a couple people lynched before the nk

It would just start a kill queue. That's really not the intended use, I'll be changing the rule after tonight. 

5 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Yeah your reminder to lock it in made me think I was supposed to lock it in right now lol. My bad 

Yeah the ability to lock in votes for a speed round has some unforeseen consequences. I should have accounted for people not full understanding new rules, especially after a hiatus from mafia. I'll tweak them after tonight and post the changes. I think I'll just remove the ability to vote at night, it's really not needed and I'm not sure why I thought it was. 

Two aliens dressed as cowboys came out of their tent and saw Whicker sitting alone. 

"Want to play some poker?" One of the Aliens asked, the other one walked behind Whicker.

"Some wha? Why's he goin' back there?" Whicker slurred. The alien pulled against a tree and covered his mouth.

"Some poker. I'll go first." The alien pulled out a large bowie knife and fatally wounded Whicker about the head and neck.

@Whicker is dead. He was an Outlaw Goon.

It is now Day 5

Archived