The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

Untouch, invest me if you need to. Just know I never reveal my role because I think it takes away from the game but the fact I did is because I felt I needed to. Now you can either know I am being honest with you and use your invest on ltbf, who is giving clear signs of being scummy or you can use it on me and get the confirmation. 

5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

right now, you don't have a choice

Un-cced Charlie investigated bucsfan, and he is vanilla.

The only people that can be lynched today are jfinley and bucsfan.

I have the power which makes this decision so tough. Maybe it's cause I'm feeling rushed by people who locked in votes without confirmed info.. don't know but something doesnt feel right. 

3 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Untouch, invest me if you need to. Just know I never reveal my role because I think it takes away from the game but the fact I did is because I felt I needed to. Now you can either know I am being honest with you and use your invest on ltbf, who is giving clear signs of being scummy or you can use it on me and get the confirmation. 

How am I scummy. Heck touch was sure FJ and you were on diff sides...now I'm talking myself in a million circles...how do you all do this. Make decisions and are confident in them and be right

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I have the power which makes this decision so tough. Maybe it's cause I'm feeling rushed by people who locked in votes without confirmed info.. don't know but something doesnt feel right. 

heres what we know.

1) touch claimed charlie

2) nobody cc'ed and everyone has been in thread

3) touch cleared bucs

4) we can only lynch bucs/jfinley today bc of locked in votes

thus we must lynch jfinley and regroup tomorrow

Just now, MathMan said:

heres what we know.

1) touch claimed charlie

2) nobody cc'ed and everyone has been in thread

3) touch cleared bucs

4) we can only lynch bucs/jfinley today bc of locked in votes

thus we must lynch jfinley and regroup tomorrow

I will read back some and vote around 1. This vote is too important to rush it imo

Archived