MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He threw a ******* dolly at a bus. He's not War Machine lol.

He just hates Conors persona and looks for any reason to bash him. Even though that’s not Conors real personality and he says his talk in a humourous way, not a douchey way like Colvy Covington. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

He just hates Conors persona and looks for any reason to bash him. Even though that’s not Conors real personality and he says his talk in a humourous way, not a douchey way like Colvy Covington. 

Yeah, anybody that's seen any behind the scenes stuff knows Conor is anything but a clown. Guy is incredibly generous and takes to his fans like no other superstar I can remember. It's awesome. 

1 minute ago, eagles101 said:

Whats that even mean? As long as he doesnt do something as bad as war machine he its no big deal?

It's funny how ppl forgive their heros....dude bashes urban meyer who isn't even an abuser.. Cuz he roots for Wisconsin...but gets on his knees for conor..who scared the ish outta a bunch of women..including rose namajunas who hasn't forgiven him

Just now, big poppa pump said:

It's funny how ppl forgive their heros....dude bashes urban meyer who isn't even an abuser.. Cuz he roots for Wisconsin...but gets on his knees for conor..who scared the ish outta a bunch of women..including rose namajunas who hasn't forgiven him

Exactly. Not only that think about what wouldnhve happened if the dolly hit the window and not the spacer in between. I had no problem with connor till that. 

If this was artem lobov who did this people (dana white especially) would have this guys head on a pike.

28 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Lol you are beyond clueless homie. Urban is a scumbag who turned a blind eye to Aaron Hernandez and Zach Smith. It has nothing to do with who the **** I root for. Keep telling yourself it does tho, if it helps you sleep at night. He's a POS no matter who he coaches. 

And scaring a woman who wasn't an intended victim is nowhere near the same as domestic violence. 

But...I'm not gonna rehash this stupid **** with you that you simply cant let go cuz you're beyond butt hurt. 

Edited by beekay414

28 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Whats that even mean? As long as he doesnt do something as bad as war machine its no big deal?

No, it means what he did wasn't jail time worthy. Nobody is going to jail for throwing something at a bus. They'll get fined to hell, which he is, and taken to civil court, which he also is. 

23 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Exactly. Not only that think about what wouldnhve happened if the dolly hit the window and not the spacer in between. I had no problem with connor till that. 

If this was artem lobov who did this people (dana white especially) would have this guys head on a pike.

If it was Artem Lobov, nobody would give a ****. 

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol you are beyond clueless homie. Urban is a scumbag who turned a blind eye to Aaron Hernandez and Zach Smith. It has nothing to do with who the **** I root for. Keep telling yourself it does tho, if it helps you sleep at night. He's a POS no matter who he coaches. 

And scaring a woman who wasn't an intended victim is nowhere near the same as domestic violence. 

But...I'm not gonna rehash this stupid **** with you that you simply cant let go cuz you're beyond butt hurt. 

Just embrace your hipocrisy

@big poppa pump and @beekay414 I've warned you both numerous times to stop the childish bickering over the Urban Myer topic.  You continue to ignore me and the mods.  The last time I said "The next time this happens, I will be handing out bans to ALL MEMBERS who are bickering about it.   Consider this a final warning for all of you who posted in the last few pages.  "

Since you somehow managed to now derail an MMA topic about this, I'm banning you both for a month.