MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

I'm guessing no one will care when it helps Till win the fight, as it did for everyone else who missed weight this year.

Yea no one cared about Romero and even said before if he won, he wouldnt get the next shot. I assume if Till wins he will be on a very short list for the belt after TWood fights RDA/Colby

44 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Havent seen the fight yet but just reading comments elsewhere people make it sound like WB got hosed. Was it that bad?

i thought till won. 

fun card.

scott v. pedersoli was a lotta fun. madness in r1 of knight v. makwan. allen comeback. 7/10 card from a fights perspective. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Havent seen the fight yet but just reading comments elsewhere people make it sound like WB got hosed. Was it that bad?

Nah, there was barely any action so pretty much all of the rounds were close. Till knocked WB down in R4 and that was really only super clean shot the whole fight. Pretty sure the crowd reacting to Till's punches even if they missed or barely connected won him the fight tho.

I thought Till had a decent case to win that, as did Wonderboy from his reaction when they were reading it. Neither guy really landed a whole lot outside of that late knockdown, so the most significant thing was probably Till's leg kicks and his octagon control.

Just a bit disappointing seeing another big fight won by a guy missing weight