MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

42 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

new Aldo is awesome. That was just savage how he went and threw everything at Moicano once he smelled blood. That was like WEC Aldo.

he goes hard on that left hook to the body when he smells blood. In the post fight he mentioned he was open to about 15 names for his last couple fights and wants to fight in Brazil to finish his career. Conor also tweeted how he wants  to fight in Brazil. So Aldo said he was willing to take that fight at 155. I wouldnt be mad at that honestly.

12 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

he goes hard on that left hook to the body when he smells blood. In the post fight he mentioned he was open to about 15 names for his last couple fights and wants to fight in Brazil to finish his career. Conor also tweeted how he wants  to fight in Brazil. So Aldo said he was willing to take that fight at 155. I wouldnt be mad at that honestly.

I would absolutely love that fight.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

who won R4 of the Romero/Whittaker 2 fight?

most people say robert did

If I remember right, I gave it to Whittaker. Romero basically took the round off. Although he cracked Whittaker right at the end of the round to make it a little cloudy, but not enough to take it