MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

him, colby, and askren are basically the same fighter tho. usman probably only has length and size over them

Yeah.

Wrestlers gonna hold a reign of terror over the welterweight division, until Vicente Luque saves us. The hero we deserve

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think the win was officially given to herb dean 

(no, if your weren't being rhetorical) 

From what I've been told, he survived the onslaught, took control of Robbie's arm, backslid out and then got control of the bulldog choke. May have been early but Robbie's arm fell apparently. My guy said he was out for a second and he wasnt getting out. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

From what I've been told, he survived the onslaught, took control of Robbie's arm, backslid out and then got control of the bulldog choke. May have been early but Robbie's arm fell apparently. My guy said he was out for a second and he wasnt getting out. 

100% accurate

Any Herb Dean hate is a joke

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

sounds about right but I think he just put his arm to the ground and never went out. I think askren was just holding whatever he had to recover and not finish. idk how you go out and recover w/in two seconds if someone actually has a choke on you. and even when herb did the arm lift to check if robbie was out, his arm stayed up (it didn't go limp, indicating he was out)

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

and even when herb did the arm lift to check if robbie was out, his arm stayed up (it didn't go limp, indicating he was out)

And gave a thumbs up.

I don’t blame Herb for doing it. It wasn’t super fast, and I don’t know if you can justify letting a guy who is out be kept in a choke that long.

It sucks. It’s definitely frustrating, because I don’t think Lawler was out nor going out, but Herb didn’t do the wrong thing. Lawler looked out at the angle Herb was at, even if the other angles tended to show that likely wasn’t the case.