MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

7 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

fights to make now, imo:

Jones vs Santos

Smith vs Rockhold

Usman vs Covington

Woodley vs RDA

Askren vs Till/Masvidal winner (hopefully Till)

Munhoz vs Yan or Sterling

Johnny Walker vs OSP/Krylov winner

Zabit vs Yair

We gotta do higher there, give him Anderson or Latifi, go higher up the rankings. I wish Volkan wasn't fighting Reyes. I dont want to have Reyes/Walker take each other out since they are so explosive and young but that would be an awesome #1 contender fight

17 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We gotta do higher there, give him Anderson or Latifi, go higher up the rankings. I wish Volkan wasn't fighting Reyes. I dont want to have Reyes/Walker take each other out since they are so explosive and young but that would be an awesome #1 contender fight

Eh, I'd still be a little hesitant to push him too high too fast. He's had like a minute of fight time in the Octagon so far. 

That being said, someone like Anderson would be an interesting test for him, being super safe and technically well rounded.

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

When was the last time we saw a champ get beat for 5 rounds like this? We've seen champs get stopped in the earlier rounds but 5 rounds of complete domination from the challenger? I'm trying to remember, anyone? I know TJ v Barao 1 he stopped him in 5 rounds but other than that I can't remember

Pettis-RDA maybe? 

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

The Askren fight was a little bit of BS. I'd love to have Dana convince Nate to fight Askren and absolutely demolish him. I still think if Darren Till didn't catch him, Till would be destroyed because Till's ground game is Holloway bad.

Lol Nate ain't beating Askren

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Better chance than Lawler, and Lawler was whooping his @$$. Askren's Standup is worse than Holloway's ground game. First UFC fight and gets pick up and thrown like a rag doll. 

Nate has no shot. Standup or not, he's not beating Ben.