MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

What a crazy co-main/main event we had today. I don't think I've ever seen a pair of amazing fights like that back to back, ever. Only card that comes close from memory is 196, with the Holm/Tate finish and Conor/Diaz finish back to back. I guess 217 as well, with Rose knocking out Joanna, TJ/Cody 1 and Bisping/GSP.

But neither of those fights had two five-round fight of the year contenders like this one. Unreal.

was kinda hoping to see Max vs Khabib, but gotta say I'm super happy seeing Dustin win a belt. 8 years in the UFC, over 20 fights, it's been a long road for him, and it's amazing for him to finally get his shot, and to get it done. Not to mention doing it against a warrior like Holloway.

Don't know if he has what it takes to beat Khabib, but we'll see. Anyone has a shot on any given night, and Dustin certainly has the power to hurt anyone, and his grappling is really high-level too.

OSP gassed in 3 minutes lol

Nikita keeping his do or die finish streak alive!

Grant throws these ridiculous shots, Jouban is eating them well but like the announcers are saying Jouban isnt making him pay for his technical mistakes.

They are saying they don’t know how to score it but i have 2-0 Grant although R2 is close

Jouban got the 3rd probably bc of the TD

Im shocked Jouban got a 30-27. R1 was Grants easily imo

Rountree looks THICK i know he’s a big boy but he looks big

WOW those kicks. My gosh I’m getting bruised watching this. Announcers are right, why the heck arent they icing his legs?

I cant believe this fight is still going on. Ive never seen 4 knockdowns in a round

Its so silly that announcers feel the need to mention anyone LHW/HW has 1 punch KO power. Dont all of them have that?

These announcers mentioned everyday of the week Anders is going to be hurt 😂

That leg is so ridiculously swollen. 

1-0 Kelvin just because he caught him with that 1 shot otherwise not much going on

Was Kelvin clipped before the right or did he stumble and then got caught? Either way thats how that goes and Izzy capitalized

1-1 definitely, not a 10-8 though. Already its a great fight. Kelvin has no fear and is hitting him with some strong shots Izzy hasnt felt yet

Kelvin is going to overextend himself into getting KOd if he isnt careful

Izzy got up QUICK after that TD, bravo!As much as some people made it seem like his TDD was lacking, we’ve never seen that taken advantage of yet

2-1 Izzy

Kelvin has to be the bull. Gotta get close at all cost. Just not sure if he has the tank for it

Izzy looking like Spider ducking these punches R4

Kelvin why the heck did you go for the TD there? You had him hurt, should have gone for it!

2-2 since Kelvin hurt him. This is an INCREDIBLE fight. FOTY candidate 

IDK who i want to win, this has just been a phenomenal fight

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832