MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

On 4/22/2019 at 7:34 AM, Buckrock101 said:

We joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's going a little off the rails after his recent results. He was on the verge of being a superstar before the Woodley fight. Now he's been finished twice in a row, most recently being sparked at home in England. A swing like that would put the majority of fighters in a bad place.

Bad place sure and depressed i get but criminal?

59 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

It leads into that.

Feeling at the lowest in your career. Try to medicate by getting smashed. Getting smashed makes it worse and you end up trashing a hotel room.

Fair enough. Sadly the Rodrigo de Lima news makes me think more about Till’s situation where things appear to have escalated quickly

On 4/22/2019 at 4:34 AM, Buckrock101 said:

We joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's going a little off the rails after his recent results. He was on the verge of being a superstar before the Woodley fight. Now he's been finished twice in a row, most recently being sparked at home in England. A swing like that would put the majority of fighters in a bad place.

VacantWeeklyGlassfrog-size_restricted.gi

AmpleDimwittedBuffalo-size_restricted.gi

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Fair enough. Sadly the Rodrigo de Lima news makes me think more about Till’s situation where things appear to have escalated quickly

Yeah absolutely. Best to stay well away from any kind of conflict with random strangers. You never know what might happen.

2 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Yeah absolutely. Best to stay well away from any kind of conflict with random strangers. You never know what might happen.

Nah, man. You EMBRACE conflict otherwise you're soft af. 

/sarcasm

(not directed at you...directed at the Jorge stooge that was in here after that stupid nonsense)

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Weird that Wonderboy couldn't figure out Till better than he did (tho I still think ST won that fight). Till kinda just bullied him.

Maybe its just that till is better against more traditional strikers than he is against backyard brawlers.