MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

First time watching a Nate Diaz fight, yeah?

must be lmao. 

Poor rookie. 

I've seen nate get his face pounded inside out, then figure 4 the dude and then flip off the ref, crowd, camera, as the guy is tapping. You couldn't even tell who he was when he made conor tap. 

Georgie Porgie knew he'd get worked on the ground. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

**** the NYSAC

Don't fight in that ****ty state anymore 

this is just a moronic statement. Not surprised but his eye was jacked and he spent the back half of the 3rd wiping his eye. 

Furthermore, diaz got dominated, he didnt need to take two more rounds of punishment.

5 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

must be lmao. 

Poor rookie. 

I've seen nate get his face pounded inside out, then figure 4 the dude and then flip off the ref, crowd, camera, as the guy is tapping. You couldn't even tell who he was when he made conor tap. 

Georgie Porgie knew he'd get worked on the ground. 

Nate is no Toby Imada.😉

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

First time seeing Diaz get abused like that.

not exactly,  connor beat him up early but he faded quick. It was obvious masvidal still had plenty in the tank and he was still hurting diaz deep into the 3rd. No way there should be a rematch either, that fight wasnt even competitive.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

not exactly,  connor beat him up early but he faded quick. It was obvious masvidal still had plenty in the tank and he was still hurting diaz deep into the 3rd. No way there should be a rematch either, that fight wasnt even competitive.

Nate was always the bigger man. Plus McGregor has no ground game. Saw nothing from Nate on Masvidal to even show he was gonna pull one out of his ***. 

Just now, RaiderX said:

Nate was always the bigger man. Plus McGregor has no ground game. Saw nothing from Nate on Masvidal to even show he was gonna pull one out of his ***. 

I 100% agree, the fight tonight was not competive. just pointing out that connor did beat him up early, but as you said masvidal is prob bigger than diaz and has good cardio. He wasnt going to fade, and he was landing such heavy shots that diaz couldnt even pressure like he normally does.

6 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Masvidal has gotta be fighting for the title next, now. To be honest, I might just pick him to beat either Colby or Usman, too. He seems to have a new level of power, not sure they can take that

no way, i would think masvidal is a significant dog in either. Anything can happen but both guys just smother you in a khabib like way, and although improved masvidals grappling isnt at that level.