MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'd really hate your playlist at parties lol

You have some horrible taste in music, my friend.

nahhhhh my **** is the best iyam. take yo grunge 90s rock and kick bricks nerd boy. i actually like 90s rock too tho, so i take it back.

i like that twood song as a walk out theme. like wwe style. mark henry walking out to "somebody gonna get they *** kicked" theme was classic ****. has a similar vibe if he walks out to that. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

nahhhhh my **** is the best iyam. take yo grunge 90s rock and kick bricks nerd boy. i actually like 90s rock too tho, so i take it back.

i like that twood song as a walk out theme. like wwe style. mark henry walking out to "somebody gonna get they *** kicked" theme was classic ****. has a similar vibe if he walks out to that. 

Man, I could give you a lesson in what good rap is. I just haven't listened to it much in the last few years. Kinda grew out of it tbh. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Man, I could give you a lesson in what good rap is. I just haven't listened to it much in the last few years. Kinda grew out of it tbh. 

i get it. i'd imagine when you're a real adult and like have a regular balanced mature perspective on life, a majority of rap loses the appeal. i don't think i'll grow out of it tbh. and trust me man i don't listen exclusively to ****ty rap lol. i like **** that falls under the "conscious" category too, which i think is the only thing "oldheads" see the appeal in. that's not even a slight diss or anything. i think when you peeped in the rap thread i  was going thru a phase of looking into 2012-2015 miami rap scene, which is a lot of dumb lofi **** for the most part.  definitely realize that it was some awful music that most would render unlistenable, but it made me happy lol. there's tons of good rap right now. honestly 2018 is the best year for rap in forever. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

there's tons of good rap right now. honestly 2018 is the best year for rap in forever. 

I'll take your word for it, my friend. Honestly, as I've gotten older, I've listened to less and less music. I actually drive in silence to and from work and even on long distance drives. Some times, though, on a really hot day with the sun beating down, just for old time's sake, I'll bump King by T.I. for the day just cuz it takes me back to the best summer of my life when I was in college lol. Other than that, I really don't listen to rap anymore. 

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Pettis

yeah i guess thinking back a few years. the walkout appeal/luster kinda wanes in losing streaks i think. but yeah pettis too. 

ronda was perfect. JJ was nice and weird. frankie edgar just for doing his own thing. gunnar nelson w/ his beautiful serene music coming out w/ zero emotion is pretty dope.