Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Just now, Chili said:

I think you should be worried. FIrst of all Tramon at S...puhleeze. lol.

Tramon's still too good to not be on the field.  Don't see how he gets ahead of King/Alexander/Jackson at corner considering how much we like playing our rookies. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Tramon's still too good to not be on the field.  Don't see how he gets ahead of King/Alexander/Jackson at corner considering how much we like playing our rookies. 

Our top 3 CBs this year are Tramon, King, and Jaire.  JJ is battling with House for #4 CB.

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Arrigggoooo

Seriously? I'm sorry. But if you can "hear" that, then Gutekunst is an idiotic, incompetent GM for letting anything get out of his draft room, that is, unless it is intentional smoke and mirrors. More likely is that Arrigo is an attention hound.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I can throw a bunch of rumors out there and one of them is bound to hit.

Arigo has a special knack for getting literally every one of his predictions wrong though.  It's almost like he DOES have a source, but specifically chooses to get things wrong. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Arigo has a special knack for getting literally every one of his predictions wrong though.  It's almost like he DOES have a source, but specifically chooses to get things wrong. 

That's why hes so great...

4 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Antonio Callaway is an absolute disaster of a human being. But if he can stay out of trouble, Green Bay has to be one of those places

He's gonna be there for a while making you wonder "do we take a chance on a guy we absolutely should not trust because he is exceptional at football?"

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Probably, but pretty sure Jackson will still see the field more. 

I'm sure he'll force the issue sooner rather than later.  I'd imagine he'll switch over to S when we go to 2 CB looks.  Josh Jones moves down into that LB role.

Archived