Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

Hamilton
Gallup
St. Brown
Cain

Big tier drop after that iyam

i like j'mon moore a lot though.

That's the big tier left.  That's 4 WRs, which is quite a bit.  We're behind again...

Just now, pacman5252 said:

I'd love some high upside projects like Ian Thomas and Arden Key. It would remind of the Jeremy Thompson and Finely draft

IF he's there at 101, I'd consider him or Sweat just for upside.

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Our top 3 CBs this year are Tramon, King, and Jaire.  JJ is battling with House for #4 CB.

Wouldn't be so sure of that.  Not long ago Tramon Williams looked like he had no business still being in the NFL. He was an absolute abomination in Cleveland.  Last year his success was directly related to the Off man scheme that Arizona ran.  I   don't think we're going to afford him the 10 or 15b yard cushion that he requires to have consistent success.  I  think he's going to struggle badly in the press.  If he plays like he did in Cleveland, there isn't a warm body in our secondary that isn't going to pass him on the depth chart.  

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Who are all these dudes being drafted? Seriously. We've only discussed a few...this works for us on Day 3. We may not have to trade back up and just let this draft fall to us...

I hope that's the case because I have a sinking feeling we're not gonna see a third from ol' Gutesy Tootesy

Archived