Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Please help me not completely lose it. Make me feel better about trading a THIRD for a WR with a drug history like Bryant. 

If somehow it clicks and he matures and works his butt off he could be great.

EDIT: If it does hes gonna expect top dollar next year though

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Please help me not completely lose it. Make me feel better about trading a THIRD for a WR with a drug history like Bryant. 

Only 1 yr away from Free Agency too...;)

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

i think we are all excited we got a 3rd out of him. If he is focused he  will score tds and lots of them, but that is a big if.

His talent is through the roof.  He's a good player but inconsistent.  I wouldn't feel bad about it

Great size speed prospect.  Doesn’t fight for the ball.  Gets great separation but hands are not good.  Solid blocker.  Fails to win jump balls.  Could be better if featured even with his flaws which can be corrected.

You have a hard nosed no-b.s. coach. Oakland has good leadership in Khalil Mack and Derek Carr. Bryant is skilled and can be saved.

he has the physical ability to take over games.. he can be a elite "playmaker" when he is zoned in

I'm not jumping up and down with this trade.. but I like the 3rd rd pick in return

Archived