Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

The one thing they said is they like the WRs that make the tough contested catches not the ones that you are supposed to make. Productive WR 4,472 yards in college. Biletnikoff award winner in 2017. Tough to tackle with his thick frame. He creates good separation, which makes me think his 4.54 is irrelevant and he just doesn't test well. He's always open by at least two yards. Improved his vert to 39" at his pro day. He's good at high pointing the ball. Looking at the defensive players on the board this might've been the best player on the board after Guice went the pick before. You couldn't really go Harrison or Reid. 

Six Steelers representatives at his pro day. Nice catch in the one clip. The man likes to hunt bobcats so I guess he's fearless.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/james-washington-going-bobcat-hunting-after-stellar-pro-day-workout/kk4mlnKmn7pWiz428pfiZK/

1 minute ago, JPeezy55 said:

I would've absolutely lost my mind if the Steelers took Reid, and I wanted him in the 1st.

How many safeties do we need?

Depends how they plan on using Edmunds. I do think there's an outside chance they move him to inside linebacker

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

This team's fetish for wide receivers is really getting annoying. You don't need to draft one early every damn year.

Well No Coates and Bryant doesn't help the situation

But I know what you're saying 

Archived