2018 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

I like the Rankin pick too.  If he bulks up over the summer, he could easily be our RT this year that can kick inside if needed when we ditch Allen.  Many had him going in the 2nd and he was pretty much the last guy I'd be actually "happy" about vs. just "ok with."   I didn't want Brown as that athleticism was just too horrific.  I like him better than Corbett who was first pick in 2nd. If Andrews is still around for our next pick, this is a home run draft and I'm fine with Schultz too.  Still some good corners out there, too. 

3 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I like Rankin. I actually think he is a very solid LT. I think keeping him there and moving Davenport to RT would be good for this team. 

Knowing Bill Rankin plays C lol

Ehh... Id don't think he has the athleticism for LT.

9 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I like Rankin. I actually think he is a very solid LT. I think keeping him there and moving Davenport to RT would be good for this team. 

Knowing Bill Rankin plays C lol

Rankin's arms are 33.75... I think Texans like LT with 35+ (like Davenport)

Edit: NVM... DB was 34.25

Walt gave the Reid pick an A+ and said he could have easily gone in first.  Gave Rankin A- and said he could have easily gone in 2nd.  Sucks Andrews went, but I honestly think Schultz is a much better fit since he can actually block.  Of course, maybe we can start calling Kendall Lamm a TE again since he most certainly was never a real tackle.

Just now, amazingandre said:

I know no one else likes Fumagalli like me, but the guy is a baller. I would take him with our next pick

I like him. But not here. Too many guys I still have rated well above him (not necessarily at the TE position)

Archived