Regardless of Rumors, which QB do you NOT WANT the Browns to draft?

Steelers22

Allen is the Ben clone but has accuracy problems.  He has a higher ceiling and the hands and arm to play in the AFC north.  He is a gamble.  Darnold is the second one that I would not like them picking.

I would love them to pick Mayfield.  I think he has a below-average NFL arm and struggles to throw into tight windows.  I think he will struggle when the cold winds are blowing.

As a Steelers fan, Id be happier if they took Baker as I don't like the long term fit. As a draft fan, Id be disappointed for them if they didn't take Darnold, I could even see Allen or Rosen before Baker as better fits. Baker is scrappy and probably put on a good sales pitch show to Cleveland that he wants to be there more than anybody. If Cleveland keeps stockpiling talent and we keep overpaying running backs etc we could be running into a stretch like the last time the Browns were better than us regardless of who they pick. 

Id take Darnold. 

Every time I hear Hue Jackson talk ,  Im so unimpressed and figure they will be on Hard Knocks to watch all of the reasons to reinforce my opinion. 

Archived