2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

So has you and Lavar’s hatred for every player on this team. Most posters don’t want to constantly read how you all hate everything Redskins 

I love the Redskins.  I hate what Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen have done to the Redskins.  

Just now, oldman9er said:

He's tired of everyone wanting to lay down and die.... and HE should leave????? bizarro world????

Apparently actually liking Redskins players is frowned upon in this establishment, oh, oh and pointing out when one of our highest paid players doesn’t play up to his pro bowl ability is also frowned upon as well, we have to kiss those players butts no matter if they make a horrible play or not. God for bid someone mention that Kerrigan or Norman missed a tackle, blew a coverage, missed a sack, dropped an int they should’ve caught or played a bad game, that’s just the end of the world up in here... UP IN HERE! ? 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I’ve said it before. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. 

Some people just cant be satisfied.

I think the Redskins have been doing great in this draft.

exactly right... some really do just want to watch the world burn. 

I observed this FOR YEARS. Fans having winning seasons... but dug too deep in to enjoy it. Sad sad football existence. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Same here man, I’m stoked about the 3 guys we got and I’m excited about the guys still available in round 4.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Apparently actually liking Redskins players is frowned upon in this establishment, oh, oh and pointing out when one of our highest paid players doesn’t play up to his pro bowl ability is also frowned upon as well, we have to kiss those players butts no matter if they make a horrible play or not. God for bid someone mention that Kerrigan or Norman missed a tackle, blew a coverage, missed a sack, dropped an int they should’ve caught or played a bad game, that’s just the end of the world up in here... UP IN HERE! ? 

You guys should date.

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have been pleasantly surprised with the first 3 rounds so far.  

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I love the Redskins.  I hate what Dan Snyder and Bruce Allen have done to the Redskins.  

I know you love the Redskins, we all do but your hatred for the front office is trickling down to hating every single move they make - even if it “could be” a good one - and even hating their role players or back ups just because you don’t like the front office. The vibe you and Lavar put out is you would rather see the Redskins go 0-16 and have Bruce Allen be fired than to see Bruce Allen, Jay Gruden and Alex Smith lead the Redskins to a Super Bowl in the next 3 or 4 years. That’s the vibe you all let off at least, and sadly our two mods do most of the time too. 

And I really respect you all as basically brothers and true fans that I love talking football with on this forum, I learn a lot from all of you constantly on here but the ish gets old! I don’t understand how you can be so cynical all the time. Like how? Don’t you get tired of hating the team you love the most? It must drive you nuts, it would me.

I mean I can honestly see you reacting to the Redskins winning the Super Bowl in the same way you reacted to Ryan Grant catching a game winning TD vs the Rams and a huge TD on Monday night vs the Chiefs with a “Nooooo we can’t win the super bowl with Dan Snyder, Bruce Allen, Jay Gruden and Alex Smith as our QB.... nooooo!

I mean, what? Really?

Archived