2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

Believe it or not, Avonte Maddox is actually the Eagles pick that concerns me more than Josh Sweat. Classic slot corner. Ball skills, quickness, tough little guy. I love corners like that. 

Sweat, sure I’d always take a shot on a guy with his crazy athletic ability. Like the upside play. But outside of one nice spurt at the end of 2016 where it really looked like he was breaking out, what’s he really done in 3 years as a super-talent in college? Would have expected a lot more production out of someone with his hype and physical package. 

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Still a number of WRs I like out there. Deon Cain, as mentioned before. Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson, Deontay Burnett, Dylan Cantrell (another total freak athlete). 

Gallup was drafted by the Cowboys in Round 3 (81st overall, 3.17)

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Still a number of WRs I like out there. Deon Cain, as mentioned before. Michael Gallup, Cedrick Wilson, Deontay Burnett, Dylan Cantrell (another total freak athlete). 

I thought the Cowboys drafted Gallup in the 3rd.

Marcus Allen, S from PSU goes to the Steelers. It will be interesting to see if he turns out to be a better pro or Akpe. Akpe has the potential, Allen had the better college career and more experience at the position.

Of course Jobs Gruden and Reggie McKenzie take my boy Hurst, he’s going to be a steal for them. 

15 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

You know, Mike White QB from Western Kentucky was really impressive at the Senior Bowl. This wouldn’t be a bad time to take a developmental QB. Still want Settle, Cain, or Crosby. Still a good amount of names out there.

If we hadn’t traded for Hogan, I’d agree but because we we did I want one of the other guys you mentioned or a young ILB, corner or OLB with some potential.

Archived