2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

What about Quadree Henderson, WR in round 7  out of Pitt?

i was just watching all-access ACC and they said he’s a dynamic return man but he’s only 5’8, 190 pounds. If we get him then we don’t have to have Crowder return kicks anymore.

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

It’s hard to judge a qb when he’s not playing behind Nfl caliber OL and not playing with starting caliber wrs but think whatever you want. I seriously don’t care anymore. Sometimes this place is the worst, most in here hate our own players more than any other teams fans, it’s ridiculous.

I think you need to go back and read the comments from the Cleveland fans about when they traded Kevin Hogan:

They saw him play.
They didn't shed a tear when he was shipped out.
They expected him to be cut.

Just because someone is given a burgundy & gold jersey doesn't mean they should be on the roster.

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-why-rams-scheme-change-wont-affect-aaron-donald

My case for the #Redskins taking Maurice Hurst with their 4th round pick. He’s a poor man’s Aaron Donald who flourished in Wade Phillips 3-4 one-gap scheme playing the 3-technique position.

While I'm not against taking Maurice Hurst (the value proposition is quite favorable), we don't have Wade Phillips here. Let's keep that in mind.

10 hours ago, oldman9er said:

or do you really hate what they've done... to YOU. 

aaaaahhhhhh....  (breakthru gif)

Dude.

You're new here.
You've come along to follow Alex Smith.
That's cool.
We welcome you and love having you here.

But don't begin to think you know what it has been like to be a Redskins fan for the past twenty years.

Just now, Woz said:

Dude.

You're new here.
That's cool.

But don't begin to think you know what it has been like to be a Redskins fan for the past twenty years.

*Nods*

Just now, Woz said:

Dude.

You're new here.
That's cool.

Or 35 plus like most of us.

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’ve said it before. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. 

Some people just cant be satisfied.

I think the Redskins have been doing great in this draft.

I cannot speak for others, but so far this has been a solid draft.

At the same time, I can recognize that players like Kevin Hogan have no value for this franchise, and that hoping that he can be a building block/developmental QB is folly.

Just because we are fans of this franchise does not mean we should not look at the team with a critical eye, to see where and how they can get better.

Archived