1(3). Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California

NewAge

16 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Fowler is becoming a locker room problem in JAC.  Maybe they should add a 4th to that trade too.

He’s had issues... that we can’t deny. But I for one would be pretty upset if I was him too. He played a limited role last year and still had 8 sacks. I’d be upset not startingbeither. Especially knowing your future isn’t in Jacksonville. The quicker something happens the better for all parties. I’d like to see him here. And if here sooner rather than later to get comfortable here and be a starter.

Josh Norman on Sam Darnold. 

“You go out here and see him with these throws and it's like, ‘That’s not so much of a college-level throw. He's putting it on the money,’ ” Norman said Tuesday following his team’s final practice against the Jets. “Then you go out there 7-on-7 and it's like, ‘Doggit, this little kid is not making mistakes.' He's really accurate! It’s like, dang! You try to get rookies in here and you're trying to mess with them and bait them and throw a route you can make a play on and he's not having it. It's crazy to see it at such an early age. Dak (Prescott) has that, Carson (Wentz) has that. ... He, so far, has impressed me, and I didn't want him to. I wanted to break all rookie's backs.”

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Making my season predictions for Sam Darnold...

3,625yds

63% Competition Percentage

21 TDs

14 INTs

215yds Rushing

2 TDs

5 Fumbles Lost

3,450 yards passing

61% Completion %

23 TDs

19 INTs

35 Sacks (A little over 2 a game)

365 Yards Rushing

4 TDs

3 Fumbles Lost

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:42 AM, doumeyer said:

At this point of time, all I want is for Darnold, to prove he is our QB of the future. Be careful the game starts a 7:00 pm. We are asking a lot from a kid who just turn 21, so I won't make any prediction, and put a jinx on him.

Darnold has not thrown a pass yet and already he is better than Trubisky. Trubisky is so erratic and has absolutely no touch on his passes.

Archived