Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

It isn't me that you have to worry about. Its the English. they just claim crap. 

this little eff is coming for his colonies. 

"give me colonies or give me death" Prince George the conqueror. 

Image result for Happy prince George

look at the maniac. 

Meh we took them the first time we can do it again. The first time we only had sticks and stones. The launchers were drunks with donkeys. You think we’re scared? Besides logistically we know when tea time is and that’s when we strike. You aborigines can help if you’d like. Just furnish our drunks with, what do you call your national beer? Flossers?  No fosters. And Barbie shrimps and we can get em. 

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Meh we took them the first time we can do it again. The first time we only had sticks and stones. The launchers were drunks with donkeys. You think we’re scared? Besides logistically we know when tea time is and that’s when we strike. You aborigines can help if you’d like. Just furnish our drunks with, what do you call your national beer? Flossers?  No fosters. And Barbie shrimps and we can get em. 

To be fair the aussie would sell you the aborigines if they could. 

9 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

you seen this gubbers wife? Underestimating what is guna happen. 

It will be a classy take over though you wasn’t even notice.

Yes, I’m sure she married him for love. You know, his charm, wit, etc.

The fact that he’s the future king of England has nothing to do with it.

Here, try this one.

Rich-Ugly-Guys-With-Super-Hot-Chicks-1.j

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes, I’m sure she married him for love. You know, his charm, wit, etc.

The fact that he’s the future king of England has nothing to do with it.

Here, try this one.

Rich-Ugly-Guys-With-Super-Hot-Chicks-1.j

That's the point.england bats out of their league. 

Small miserable island cluster they call Great Britain. 

What is out of their league? Your great country. You have better weather, hotter women, more resources. And it will be English soon.

13 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

That's the point.england bats out of their league. 

Small miserable island cluster they call Great Britain. 

What is out of their league? Your great country. You have better weather, hotter women, more resources. And it will be English soon.

Pssshhhhaaa, even batting out of their league they couldn’t handle Rhode Island, or Connecticut, let alone states full of rough hillbillies.

Keep it up and you guys will American in no time.  We’ll be driving our big ole pickups with Old Glory flying behind them all over your tiny island, clubbing baby kangaroos as we go.

There will be a government mandate to exchange didgeridoos with banjos, and there’s nothing you’ll be able to do about it.

Archived