Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

NFL Draft Day 3 discussion

13 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m sure I can find it some where but I’d rather ask you guys, do we have all our picks next year?

Yeah. I saw a tweet earlier, saying how remarkable it was to trade up three times without giving up a single future pick.

28 minutes ago, Bloeddyr said:

Yeah. I saw a tweet earlier, saying how remarkable it was to trade up three times without giving up a single future pick.

So do we have atleast 7 picks for next year? Or did we give any up in the Eagles trade for Murray or KC from last year? I’m just asking I never keep track with our picks 

Bit of a weird draft only coming away with 4 players, but with all of the trade ups, one thing you have to say is JRob and Vrabel got the guys they wanted.

WR may need to look at a vet option to at least compete in camp.

Does Compton have enough athleticism to play STs? If not he probably isn't making the team.

A very quality over quantity draft. Only 4 picks overall. Never seen a draft by us so small. 

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

A very quality over quantity draft. Only 4 picks overall. Never seen a draft by us so small. 

Ikr. 6 picks to begin and walk away with 4 players. JRob definitely changing da game. ?