• College Team
    Penn State

Other Information

• Xbox/PSN/Steam/Other
    XBL GT: FAC3oftheD3AD

Recent Profile Visitors

6,557 profile views

Danger's Achievements

1. Cooper DeJean and CGJ are both capable of playing slot. But I agree, I think Tyler Hall makes the team.
  2. Kinda strange to have him and Ladd together though.
  3. I think that team would only be on the hook for the 2025 money effectively at that point? 1 year 7.8 Cap hit playing for 2 years.
  4. I think he gets to compete in camp, maybe he gets traded in camp for like a 7th -> 6th swap
  5. Primarily the 2nd two, but assisting in assets with the first two as well
  6. I'll start with Washington as they were first on the clock. 1) QB Jayden Daniels (B-) To me Drake Maye was easily the better prospect. But I understand Kliff Kingsbury probably has certain proclivities that Jayden Daniels was more of a fit for. I'm not a fan of 24 year old Rookie QBs, or late bloomers, but with all of those things considered, he was easily the best prospect under that umbrella. My main concerns with him are his weight, and how much is he the beneficiary of the system in play at LSU and the weapons around him? I'm by no means writing him off, but this wasn't the best move they could have made in my opinion. 2) CB Mike Sainrisitil (C+) He's a smaller guy who isn't overly impressive athletically, and I don't think drafting someone who pretty much is exclusively a nickel in the first two rounds is good resource allocation. He's good at what he does, but to me this is similar to drafting a RB high. In their defense they had a fair amount of picks to play with. 2) DT Johhny Newton (A+) DT1 for me and a top 20ish guy in the draft. He should slide in and be immediate starter (presuming they're running a 3-4?), and be there for a decade at least. 2) TE Ben Sinnott (B-) I like the guy and his athleticism, but I didn't have him going quite this early. I'd presume he takes over as a starter full time in the 2025 season with Zach Ertz retiring. 3) OT Brandon Coleman (C-)*** They announced him as an OT and I don't think he is going to have success as a tackle in the league. If they put him at Guard I'd change this to a B+ 3) WR Luke McCaffery (D+) Huge reach IMO, still a plethora of other wideouts were available that I had ranked higher than him. Had him pegged as a late 5th guy. Last 3 picks I won't comment on because I don't know enough about them. Overall.... I give it somewhere between a B- to a B
  7. I prefer the "Grade your rivals draft" thread, because it's usually more telling IMO. I'm gonna make the thread later today.
  8. Don't mind Nabbs, he's just the local old man yelling at the sky.
  9. When you have talent like this team does of course he's gonna be able to win 11 games If you actually paid attention to the routes the WRs were running, they were the most uninspired in terms of play design I'd ever seen.
  10. I think the overall outlook had him as generally a 5th round pick?
  11. Small note: He entered the portal a few weeks ago.
  12. I'd cut every last one of them to have Boyd as our WR3.
  13. ... In no world is Keenan Allen a HoF