Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Favorites

• NFL Team
    Denver Broncos

Recent Profile Visitors

2,925 profile views

thebestever6's Achievements

1. It's tough because I see why Goff got that contract and why Detroit ponied up for it. It's just hard to fathom a qb who threw for more than 1 TD in 1 out of 8 playoff games.
  2. NFL hates us 3 out of our first 4 games are on the road with a rookie qb. And why the hell isn't the steelers game on prime time?
  3. Watched the first two John Wicks man am I impressed.
  4. My first thought of this signing was Hendon Hooker is not the first round qb that fell due to injuries that many as thought. My second thought is I like it for Goff and the lions it's hard to do better than Goff.
  5. Apparently Jets tried to hire someone to run the show on offense to replace Hackett but it fell threw.
  6. Last Stop of Yuma county was awesome!
  7. Vele, Nix, and Watson have shined bright from everything I heard this rookie Mini camp. The hype surrounding this offense is getting surreal. This is the most excited I've been for an offense since PFM was here. Sean Payton looks a lot happier in his presser he has people calling him sunshine now lol.
  8. I just read that Rice lured the guy back to the club to assault him so I don't think witnesses would see that.
  9. he was on our team in 04 I believe
  10. I think it's literally only over blown bc of Penix's age and injury history. If they make the move for McCarthy who is like 21 no one bats an eye. The Falcons wanna win for now and the future. No 8th pick was gonna put them over the hump to having better rosters than the Eagles, Niners, Lions, Packers and thats just the NFC. They like Penix well see if it works out. The idea that they closed Cousins superbowl window if he even had one lol. I think they really wanna build a culture in Atlanta.
  11. anyone watch the movie rudderless? Is it as good as they say?
  12. Maye the force be with you
  13. do we get rookie numbers this weekend?