DT Christian Wilkins

LB Mack Wilson

S Deionte Thompson

Potential Trade-up targets:

CB Greedy Williams

DE/LB Josh Allen

LB Devin White

27 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

@Jeezla say the raiders offer you their top 5 pick, the cowboys pick, the bears in 2020 and Conley for Wentz.

Who do you take with the eagles three firsts and 2 seconds?

Let's call it pick 2 pick 22 and pick 24.  then our pick and ravens pick.

The Raiders picks is probably #1 or #2 overall, so I'd trade down to #4/#5, recoup a 3rd, and take Josh Allen.

1 (4/5) Josh Allen DE

1 (22) Byron Murphy CB

1 (24) Jeff SImmons DT

2 Darrell Henderson RB

2 Hakeem Butler WR

3  Charles Omenihu DE

After that I focus on OL, LB, and secondary depth. Maybe trade up into the 3rd again for OT Max Scharping.

If Bosa kills the combine, then I probably sit tight and take him 1st/2nd.

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

If Hicks leaves in FA, I could see us going Devin White or Mack Wilson. Could also see us go WR if Agholor is cut and Golden leaves. CB is also a possibility.

DE

DT

OT

LB

CB

WR

Our 1st could be any of those positions.

Howie's 1st Round draft history

2010- DL Bramdon Graham

2011- OL Danny Watkins

2012- DL Fletcher Cox

2013- OL Lane Johnson

2014- DL Marcus Smith

2016- QB Carson Wentz 

2017- DL Derek Barnett 

So I ask again, what OL or DL are we picking? Haha 

On 12/23/2018 at 8:09 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie's 1st Round draft history

2010- DL Bramdon Graham

2011- OL Danny Watkins

2012- DL Fletcher Cox

2013- OL Lane Johnson

2014- DL Marcus Smith

2016- QB Carson Wentz 

2017- DL Derek Barnett 

So I ask again, what OL or DL are we picking? Haha 

Jeff Simmons is my early pick. Don't think there's an OT worth a 1st, Simmons should have a very good combine, is a better value (imo) than Polite/Sweat/Farrell, and Cox will be his bro because Mississippi state.

I think Byron Murphy also makes a lot of sense, and wouldn't surprise me at all, even if howie has never taken a db in the 1st. DT/DE/CB will be the pick. 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Jeff Simmons is my early pick. Don't think there's an OT worth a 1st, Simmons should have a very good combine, is a better value (imo) than Polite/Sweat/Farrell, and Cox will be his bro because Mississippi state.

I think Byron Murphy also makes a lot of sense, and wouldn't surprise me at all, even if howie has never taken a db in the 1st. DT/DE/CB will be the pick. 

I know this is a deep DT class and with Jernigan likely cut a round 1 DT makes sense to me 

On 12/25/2018 at 8:07 AM, Jeezla said:

All of that sounds good to me. Would love to have Murphy.

Think there is more depth at DT than CB, so I'd rather get our corner in the 1st and wait till one of our 2nd round picks to address the trenches.

Josh Jacobs is fun. Dude just caught a pass out of the backfield and ran over a defender who tried to tackle him on his way into the end zone.

Said defender ended up injured after the blow Jacobs dished out and needed to be helped off the field.

I wonder where he's gonna go if he declares. This isn't a strong RB class and I see some people calling him their RB1.

33 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

not a huge fan of RB in the 1st round unless you are pretty set and we still could use more defense and another tackle.

handle business this draft and then I'm all aboard bringing D'Andre Swift back home to Philly in the first round of the 2020 draft..

B|

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

All of that sounds good to me. Would love to have Murphy.

Think there is more depth at DT than CB, so I'd rather get our corner in the 1st and wait till one of our 2nd round picks to address the trenches.

1 Byron Murphy CB

2 Dexter Lawrence DT or Gerald Willis DT

2 Darrell Henderson RB

4 Charles Omenihu DE

4 (Trey Burton Comp) Maxx Crosby DE

Is what I'm hoping for. 

Ideally we can trade Foles to Jax for another 2nd or two 3rds.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

1 Byron Murphy CB

2 Dexter Lawrence DT or Gerald Willis DT

2 Darrell Henderson RB

4 Charles Omenihu DE

4 (Trey Burton Comp) Maxx Crosby DE

Is what I'm hoping for. 

Ideally we can trade Foles to Jax for another 2nd or two 3rds.

Omenihu really raised his stock this year and with a good showing at the Senior Bowl could be gone in the 2nd round.

Not to mention he may better fit as a iDL or 3-4 DE than a 4-3 DE which is where I'm guessing you are drafting him to play for us.

Haven't seen any Crosby and only a little of Henderson, but those definitely seem like your guys. You've been touting them all season it seems.

Archived