2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

bradham wouldnt be here for like 10 years like a rookie we draft this year could be the future exists

What about the Eagles’ history in forever suggests that they will a) spend high draft capital on an LB or b) Pay big money for this guy when his rookie contract comes up?

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What about the Eagles’ history in forever suggests that they will a) spend high draft capital on an LB or b) Pay big money for this guy when his rookie contract comes up?

just doing some mock on TDN and a lot of times there's not much to take there at 25 unless you think we'd take a RB or if we end up needing a receiver.

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

just doing some mock on TDN and a lot of times there's not much to take there at 25 unless you think we'd take a RB or if we end up needing a receiver.

It’ll depend on how many QB’s go who will be there, but I think they’d take a S long before a LB

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

It’ll depend on how many QB’s go who will be there, but I think they’d take a S long before a LB

what in the the storied history of our franchise where we have never taken a safety in the first makes you think that?

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

what in the the storied history of our franchise where we have never taken a safety in the first makes you think that?

Obviously ideally they don’t want to take a S. Howie is gonna target DL or OL all day. But given the choice between taking an LB or a S they Eagles use a 3rd S way more than they use even a 2nd LB 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Obviously ideally they don’t want to take a S. Howie is gonna target DL or OL all day. But given the choice between taking an LB or a S they Eagles use a 3rd S way more than they use even a 2nd LB 

Hicks played 2/3 of the snaps so that means we were in dime the other 1/3 rd right?

On 3/9/2019 at 3:27 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Goedert is bae tho

At the time I´d rather have Guice though. If not for the ACL I would still prefer him.

On 3/9/2019 at 8:41 PM, ninjapirate said:

So if Devin Bush is there at 25 you take him without thinking right?

I don´t know if Devin Bush but I would certainly like us to start targeting off the ball LB with our 1st round pick soon. I don´t think LBs are RBs for the defense. they can be a valuable asset for a defense which don´t value nearly enough as we should. 

On 3/9/2019 at 5:37 PM, Jeezla said:

Meh. Dude had the worst OL 3-cone at the combine. Should probably be a OG. Hopefully we're not looking at him as a potential LT.

I saw that, but Jason Peters shuttle and 3 cone weren't great either. I wouldn't completely disregard him just cause of the awful 3 cone.

Archived