2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

From the games I've watched, he didn't really jump off the film to me. Clelin Ferrell on the other hand. I'd be ecstatic if he slipped to us somehow. 

I kinda like the other DE too. He's built like Justin Houston. And the 3rd DT huggins. I like him too. That DL was better than NC States was 2 years ago, and they have an awesome offense to boot. One of the best college teams I've ever seen.

Jimmy Kempski brought up a good point. Eagles might have to cut sendejo to get the second 4th round pick back next year. Maybe we take a safety in the first 3 picks to feel good about that. Although tre sullivan and maddox looked fine at safety at time last year. Need to plan for the future.

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Jimmy Kempski brought up a good point. Eagles might have to cut sendejo to get the second 4th round pick back next year. Maybe we take a safety in the first 3 picks to feel good about that. Although tre sullivan and maddox looked fine at safety at time last year. Need to plan for the future.

would that be if Ajayi doesnt sign by the deadline?

Didnt Wiz count in our favor since they just declined his option (I think)

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

would that be if Ajayi doesnt sign by the deadline?

Didnt Wiz count in our favor since they just declined his option (I think)

Either them or jernigan need to sign  before may 7th for us to not have to cut sendejo.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

who is everyones favorite safety? I wouldnt mind picking CGJ, thornhill or savage.

Hooker and Savage. Marvel Tell after the 3rd. Like Adderley a lot, but not if we have to take him at 25.

Addereley/Savage/Hooker/Thornhill/Tell as potential plus starters, in that order. Will Harris, Zed Woods, Saquan Hampton, and Khari Willis as quality backups who could blossom into starters.

42 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

who is everyones favorite safety? I wouldnt mind picking CGJ, thornhill or savage.

Aren't Thornhill and Adderly the only single high capable guys? Savage is intriguing, very explosive. But idk if he's a single high guy. Looking to replace McLeod in 2020. CGJ would be a good Jenkins jack of all trades understudy. Don't know much about Hooker, Thompson or Rapp.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I like Thornhill and Savage the most. I like Adderly and CGJ but I like the potential combo of picking up 2nd round S rather than a1st Round S 

value wise yeah, much happier with one in the 2nd.

The dropoff from 25 til when we pick in the 2nd is large with our other targeted positions (DE/OL/DT/WR)

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Who is everyone's favorite WR, excluding Harry, Butler, DK, Brown x2?

Deebo, he should go over some of them. Great quickness and has enough long speed to make that better.

Love the versatility he brings...would be a good fit for us because he can play some slot in 11 and outside in 12.

Him and Nelly overlap some in the interior..but I think he's gone next year anyway.

Archived