2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I find it interesting that Allen is working out with the linebackers, but guys like polite and Burns were working out with the linemen. Wonder if that means anything

It's what I've been saying all along. Not sure why he's being pegged as a LB when he's an Edge. Bush and White are legit LB and have shown it in the 40's. I'm sure in drills also. 

Meh, I get in a sense but don't really agree with it. But this probably leads them to drafting guys like McGlinchey who are great at interviewing. They have to understand some guys just aren't comfortable in this setting and don't react well to having their character questioned. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Meh, I get in a sense but don't really agree with it. But this probably leads them to drafting guys like McGlinchey who are great at interviewing. They have to understand some guys just aren't comfortable in this setting and don't react well to having their character questioned. 

Eh I disagree. If you can get rattled in an interview, it’s going to be way worse in position meeting. Doesn’t bode well for coachability and being copacetic. 

Montez Sweat with a 4.41...good lord.

Just now, Forge said:

If he could catch, he'd be a legit day two tight end prospect lol

I’m wondering if he could actually transition into a WILL backer role, A la Manny Lawson, who became pretty solid off ball.

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Eh I disagree. If you can get rattled in an interview, it’s going to be way worse in position meeting. Doesn’t bode well for coachability and being copacetic. 

Montez Sweat with a 4.41...good lord.

Disagree, I'm pretty big on psychology and have seen people that just aren't good at communicating and when people attack them they just shut down. They already feel uncomfortable being in that setting as that is something they aren't accustomed to and when someone just attacks them, it kills them mentally. 

Now, Polite legitimately may not take criticism well or react well to coaching, I don't know. But I'm just saying what I've noticed with people that has nothing to do with football. 

6 minutes ago, John232 said:

I’m wondering if he could actually transition into a WILL backer role, A la Manny Lawson, who became pretty solid off ball.

Seems a little linear to me for that, but hard to say. I don't think he did the three cone or shuttle, so just kind of basing that off what I see on the field. 

Archived