2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I'm watching the redzone channel... Go octobox!!!

Way too much stimuli for my eyes to process. Can't do it. Had to pick one of these pointless noon games.. and this one at least has some AFC seeding consequence, I think. All the good ones on in a few hours. Too many to follow closely, Boo!

26 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Way too much stimuli for my eyes to process. Can't do it. Had to pick one of these pointless noon games.. and this one at least has some AFC seeding consequence, I think. All the good ones on in a few hours. Too many to follow closely, Boo!

I enjoy the stimuli. Maybe it's because I have ADH... something... LOOK, A SQUIRREL!!

Honestly really surprised that the Bucs are going after it in this game. A win can be pretty detrimental to their draft. They are picking 6th right now, and with a win, it's theoretically possible they end up outside of the top 10 (depending on SOS for a couple of teams) 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Tampa now up 17-0 and the Giants got a late half TD.

Yeah, we are picking 3rd lol.

Oh well, guaranteed to get either Bosa/Allen/Williams.

Well, we'd have to like Allen that much tbh, and I Don't think that there's any guarantee of that. 

Some of the mock drafts I'm showing out there are pretty brutal for us. 

One CBS mock has us taking AJ Brown with the 4th pick (no idea why they have us picking 4th) which is a laughably bad, joke of a pick lol, while another has us taking Greedy.  SB Nation had us take Greedy at #3. I saw another one have us take Ferrell. Walter has us taking Williams / Bosa (Charlie Casserly has Williams going first overall). Draftek has us taking Greedy at #2 (really don't know what it is that makes people think Greedy, as a corner, is worth a top 3 pick?). 

One of the reasons why the Jags may be okay with trading Ramsey. I don't really hold it against him or anything, but optically, he's just  had less than an ideal season there (not to mention his play hasn't been nearly as great as he would have you believe). Personally, I like things like this because it makes it more likely we get him, and I'd still like to have him lol. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

One of the reasons why the Jags may be okay with trading Ramsey. I don't really hold it against him or anything, but optically, he's just  had less than an ideal season there (not to mention his play hasn't been nearly as great as he would have you believe). Personally, I like things like this because it makes it more likely we get him, and I'd still like to have him lol. 

Meh, Witten tried to highlight this last week with Roby. All Ramsey would be doing here is showing fake hustle by running after Miller. He wasn't ever going to make the tackle.

But if the Jags want to move him, be my guest. We have a trade offer you cannot refuse!!!! 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Meh, Witten tried to highlight this last week with Roby. All Ramsey would be doing here is showing fake hustle by running after Miller. He wasn't ever going to make the tackle.

But if the Jags want to move him, be my guest. We have a trade offer you cannot refuse!!!! 

That's my thinking as well - he's never going to be involved in that play, regardless of what happens, so it doesn't bug me in the least. But you see the twitterverse, people highlighting it, just looks bad optically, so I'm all for it. 

Archived