Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

The Gnat

EVERYONE needs to stop posting topics in the DRAFT THREAD that belong in the DISCUSSION THREAD!

It is getting all kinds of convoluted over there.  Let @The Gnat make the final call & let's move on.

As far as Christian Kirk goes, IMHO it should be @chisoxguy7 who gets him.  No way in hell should an overnight time slot count against him.  It's never counted in any league I've been in before and it shouldn't now.

Just my two as Co-LM around these parts... 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 9:42 AM, USMC_PackFan said:

EVERYONE needs to stop posting topics in the DRAFT THREAD that belong in the DISCUSSION THREAD!

It is getting all kinds of convoluted over there.  Let @The Gnat make the final call & let's move on.

As far as Christian Kirk goes, IMHO it should be @chisoxguy7 who gets him.  No way in hell should an overnight time slot count against him.  It's never counted in any league I've been in before and it shouldn't now.

Just my two as Co-LM around these parts... 

Agreed with this now, sorry, when I was dealing with that before, I clearly hadn't slept enough as I was counting picks while being off by one. There are 6 hour time slots, generally with some wiggle room throughout the night. I messed up my count on the time when I made my ruling.

Christian Kirk should go to @chisoxguy7 which sorry to @Oregon Ducks is flipped from my previous ruling. @USMC_PackFan had right in his above post, and @Lieker had the math actually right in the draft thread, so sorry about that. Let's see how fast we can get through stuff in the draft thread now.

If we run out of time in the draft, I will set the rosters to the last full round. However, if we are on top of it, we should be able to wrap it in time. I'll start adding players to rosters today that have been drafted, so we can get that process closer to completion.

• Like 1

Picks are updated on the draft system. Which I realize screws up the system for available players, so I'm sorry about that, I'm going to submit the roster, but lock down any transactions until Thursday. So right now no transactions are allowed, but I can do them as the league manager.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Agreed with this now, sorry, when I was dealing with that before, I clearly hadn't slept enough as I was counting picks while being off by one. There are 6 hour time slots, generally with some wiggle room throughout the night. I messed up my count on the time when I made my ruling.

Christian Kirk should go to @chisoxguy7 which sorry to @Oregon Ducks is flipped from my previous ruling. @USMC_PackFan had right in his above post, and @Lieker had the math actually right in the draft thread, so sorry about that. Let's see how fast we can get through stuff in the draft thread now.

If we run out of time in the draft, I will set the rosters to the last full round. However, if we are on top of it, we should be able to wrap it in time. I'll start adding players to rosters today that have been drafted, so we can get that process closer to completion.

I respect you, so I'll accept it.

Who knew that free fantasy football meant so much to some people's lives...

4 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I respect you, so I'll accept it.

Who knew that free fantasy football meant so much to some people's lives...

Wanting things done correctly = being insultingly passionate about free fantasy football ???

Just glad you didn’t quit another league mid draft

Edited by chisoxguy7