The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

17 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

11 pages already and this is all you have posted.  Does anyone else wanna see what he is hiding for?

tk3

I did think something pretty similar about Tk3 last game and he ended up being the most powerful town character.

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

still day one, cool

mookie reeks scum to me on a three minute read up, seems more like he went into a chat, someone told him who to vote for.  It seems like the bandwagon started after a couple votes got on FJ, so that seems solid.  Touch was more a shot in the dark, just seems to be a bit more inactive than usual

I think Touch is more active as scum. Mookie I'm less sure about as his activity seems more in line with his interest in the game

44 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Still missing the part where I said I read all the pages. Said the entire time I skimmed.

Also, still ironic the guy claiming about reading the thread doesn't even know the game mechanics.

Idk why it's ironic 

Three non town /scum gave three names 

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

see, in a time deadline game, you can do that.  but in a maeer game where so many votes means a lynch no take backs, someone dies.  If you are town, you should be more deliberate

I kind of agree, but if someone throws around votes because they normally do, I don't think they would have thought about this

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Man, this thing has gotten so stale.

Means mafia is probably content with the lynch.

Lets switch to someone UTR with no heat.

What you say about ltbf?

Okay now I feel better about Tk3

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

I'm still on the Whicker bus right now, but if I had to change between FJ or Mookie I think Mookie is more scummy. That whole "I just read up in 30 seconds" thing was definitely weird. Idk, it's N1. I hate N1 because it's all just random shots in the dark. 

What did I do?

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Speaking of which, where is @Whicker?

I was being petty about mission and tyty so I checked out for yesterday afternoon. Then, we had a tornado close to here and I lost power for most of last night

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

I was the first one just trying to get people to talk. Seemed like a good ice breaker at the time seeing as the draft just ended. At least I wasn't talking about Madden with someone who's not even in the game, right @EliteTexan80? :D

Yeah I town read Darth

59 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

So tk3 pops in twice now with @MookieMonster on the chopping block to try and start a bw on someone else and get the heat off of you.  Mookie is he protecting you or is he just trying to buddy up to you so you don't start pointing the finger at him later in the game?

@Woz and @Darth Pees what do you all think of that? 

I think you're seeing things that aren't there

55 minutes ago, Woz said:

Don't get me wrong, Mookie's still on my radar. However my reasoning right now is if we take out Mookie and he turns out to be town, then we just killed one of our more active hunters. If LetTheBallFly is town, losing a guy who has literally a single post to date in this thread is no real loss.

For the record LTBF has been mafia a lot, and he's always been one of the more active members

34 minutes ago, Woz said:

Given his lack of activity, have to figure that @LetTheBallFly isn't going to change his vote for EliteTexan80. And @Whicker has gone AWOL so his vote for bucsfan333 isn't likely to change.

So that makes ten of us, needing seven to end the day (or hit 9PM ET). We need to start coalescing. While I think taking out LTBF is a mostly harmless move (if he's town, he ain't helping; if he isn't, jenga!), it seems we want to go after another target.

I'm switching back to MookieMonster.

What about Gopher for similar reasons to you wanting LTBF?

Archived