The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

Fair enough. Now, I've only played here a couple times in the past (and it's been awhile). From what I recall, @Whicker's entry was somewhat standard (I can understand the frustration with him calling out you for no reason). Is there something in what he said that makes you think he might be hankering for a thigh bone?

10 minutes ago, Woz said:

Fair enough. Now, I've only played here a couple times in the past (and it's been awhile). From what I recall, @Whicker's entry was somewhat standard (I can understand the frustration with him calling out you for no reason). Is there something in what he said that makes you think he might be hankering for a thigh bone?

Somewhat standard?

Just now, Whicker said:

He's about the same level as Josh Allen tbh

I was about to say that with Ozzie in charge, the Ravens will build around him but ...

Just now, Whicker said:

Somewhat standard?

The "hello" followed by the "oh let me just pick on a guy cause reasons" post ... I essentially did it ... trite but meaningless.

Okay is it me, or is it suspicious that Darth Pees says he's going to formulate his vote and "brb" ... and doesn't return? Checking the larder to see if the flesh is ripe yet?

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

Okay is it me, or is it suspicious that Darth Pees says he's going to formulate his vote and "brb" ... and doesn't return? Checking the larder to see if the flesh is ripe yet?

Ha, I went to check and then my GF reminded me we had to take our dog to the vet for a check up.

Anyways, since none of you have posted in that thread, I'm going to need everyone to tell me their thoughts on Lamar Jackson in 5 years and if he's a top 5 QB. Whicker is already on thin ice with his comparison to Josh "I'm not even good in the Mountain West" Allen.

Just now, Famous Jameis said:

Anyone with fingers that clean might have something to hide.  Anything you to care to share with us?  

They're fabulous?

45 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Ha, I went to check and then my GF reminded me we had to take our dog to the vet for a check up.

Anyways, since none of you have posted in that thread, I'm going to need everyone to tell me their thoughts on Lamar Jackson in 5 years and if he's a top 5 QB. Whicker is already on thin ice with his comparison to Josh "I'm not even good in the Mountain West" Allen.

Rosen >> Mayfield > Darnold >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Allen > Lauletta > Rudolph > Etling > Jackson 

tbh

Votes:

Gopher
bcb
Darth
Mookie
Bucs - ET
Famous
LTBF
Tk3 - ET
untouchable
Whicker - Bucs