The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I was actually just thinking today too of buying a ps2 and getting 06. That was the best one (and my first one) for madden and NCAA 

Total set - system, both games - will probably set you back $75. There's a guy on eBay who will send you a complete roster update for NCAA 06 for $20.

Best $20 I've spent, IMO.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Total set - system, both games - will probably set you back $75. There's a guy on eBay who will send you a complete roster update for NCAA 06 for $20.

Best $20 I've spent, IMO.

Send how? Memory card?

Just now, Tyty said:

Is there any kind of scouting for the draft in 06

Yeah, you pick 15 guys and advance the week and get 3-5 lines on em (He makes over the shoulder catches look routine/He has no starting experience/Can get the jump ball like Joe Horn) kinda notes.

You'll have a few outlier lines to let you know you found a gem (He's quite the specimen at HB, with talent only stars have).

Just now, Tyty said:

Send how? Memory card?

No, he even provides the memory card. I held my breath, thinking it might be a scam when I ordered, but - sure as days, there it was. 

I'll see if I can find the link. One sec.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Yeah, you pick 15 guys and advance the week and get 3-5 lines on em (He makes over the shoulder catches look routine/He has no starting experience/Can get the jump ball like Joe Horn) kinda notes.

You'll have a few outlier lines to let you know you found a gem (He's quite the specimen at HB, with talent only stars have).

Daaamn. I'm about it. 

I miss my player mode in NCAA where you had to go to class and had a dorm. So awesome. And if you sim a season you're gonna be academically ineligible lmao. They really gutted these games. 

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

No, he even provides the memory card. I held my breath, thinking it might be a scam when I ordered, but - sure as days, there it was. 

I'll see if I can find the link. One sec.

Yeah not sure how much of OHIO ST QB 10 or USC QB 11 I can handle. All the names would be heaven sent 

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Yeah not sure how much of OHIO ST QB 10 or USC QB 11 I can handle. All the names would be heaven sent 

Ok. Found the link. But before I share - I need a commitment from you:

If you get these tools, you MUST create a Tank Bawse throwback Madden sim thread. 

Just imagine the possibilities...

Right @MathMan?

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Ok. Found the link. But before I share - I need a commitment from you:

If you get these tools, you MUST create a Tank Bawse throwback Madden sim thread. 

Just imagine the possibilities...

Right @MathMan?

Speaking of one trick ponies you know I ain't a one trick pony? I've had like 20 different superstar threads homie. I'll look them all up and link em. They're gold Jerry. Gold. 

Just now, Tyty said:

Speaking of one trick ponies you know I ain't a one trick pony? I've had like 20 different superstar threads homie. I'll look them all up and link em. They're gold Jerry. Gold. 

There are 96 QBs in the NFL, but only one Tom Brady. There are two Manning's. But one Brady.

Go forth. Create.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/NCAA-2003-2011-Football-Real-Rosters-File-PS2-Memory-Card-Madden-Draft-Classes-/262952373098

2 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

I mean, you were being pretty stereotypically racist with one of your characters. And all I said was you’re better than that. You’re funny, just don’t be lazy and go for the racial stereotype humor.

I think I have improved over time but I'm still the same bastard 

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Daaamn. I'm about it. 

I miss my player mode in NCAA where you had to go to class and had a dorm. So awesome. And if you sim a season you're gonna be academically ineligible lmao. They really gutted these games. 

Oh hell. I remember when you start as a freshmen your gf pic is of some swampdonkey, which progresses as you get your stats  go up.

Archived