BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Also while i'm questioning  league things....why are there player locks? in the NFL the only "lock" is a no trade clause which is pretty rare and generally only found in QBs. Besides that if the team can make it work with the cap space and the value the trade happens

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also while i'm questioning  league things....why are there player locks? in the NFL the only "lock" is a no trade clause which is pretty rare and generally only found in QBs. Besides that if the team can make it work with the cap space and the value the trade happens

basically in the past, people would hoard positional players who had money (say signed 10 qb's in the offseason).  Then when a qb got hurt would hold people for ransom.  That's just one example, there are others with just shady dealings. 

Outside of maybe once a season, how many free agent signees get traded IRL year one

I officially give up. You all come and get your goodies from me while I'm wounded. Von Miller can't even beat Menelik Watson or Ty Nsekhe so he'll be super cheap. Might as well put Malik Hooker on layaway since he's a huge disappointment 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I officially give up. You all come and get your goodies from me while I'm wounded. Von Miller can't even beat Menelik Watson or Ty Nsekhe so he'll be super cheap. Might as well put Malik Hooker on layaway since he's a huge disappointment 

You give me Von

34 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You give me Von

Send me an offer. Tom Brady was traded for a 5th in this league and he has his team undefeated. Von Miller can't even beat a backup RT. A 7th sounds like too much to ask for. 

• Like 2