BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:
4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

thats what the game thread is for?

4 hours ago, Jlash said:

Hmmm, what do you mean?

I mean an "official" way to respond to what people put in their lineups. For example, Jlash you started a Guard a couple weeks back that hasn't played all year. This week my opponent started a CB that has been injured since week 1. I'm not trying to write something long winded but somewhere where I can point out these inefficiencies; @bcb1213 I don't think the game thread is the right place to do that unless its done right because I don't want each match-up to turn into who debate better not who has the better team.

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

If you're opponent is starting someone who is inactive I would 100% point that out, then readers have to take into account whoever his back up is that is listed as the guy who would be taking over.

And just to revisit this.....Rags has responded as expected. My first inclination was to respond to his response as its only natural to defend your team but I don't think this is the proper way to do a rebuttal because then people are reading arguments, not writeups. If nothing else i'd love this to be a talking point in the "winter meetings"

What is this whole no one reads the game plans so I'll barely write one business? Take owenership for your losses and don't blame others. Or this I don't have a QB cus Sammy Sleeves got injured so let me quit and take my ball and go home. 

Edited by Counselor
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

What is this whole no one reads the game plans so I'll barely write one business? Take owenership for your losses and don't blame others. Or this I don't have a QB cus Sammy Sleeves got injured so let me quit and take my ball and go home. 

Why blame others when you can throw them into a dingo pitt? It's a great motivational tactic too.