BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If the previous owner didn't want 74 first round picks and a few all pro players for him he'd be someone else's headache. 

Nah, Mariota and not Luck was actually the convincing factor between the two teams.

I still got faith in my boy. But he's had a crap season for the Titans. It's the Goff-Fisher situation from last season. Get Mularkey off the Titans and an actual competent HC and Mariota will thrive.

Even though that won't happen, I think he'll bounce back next season for sure. Just disappointing his performances this year impacting me in this league plus my favorite team too :(

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jlash said:

He DOES love mythology. 

Who doesn't love mythology? 

3 hours ago, PR said:

Can I just say "biased reasons" is a terrible reason to vote against someone @DingoLadd I could vote Gotham without reading anything because of that reasoning, but would that be fair? No.

Feel free it would only be fair after how I voted in your game, reason why I said "Biased reasons" is simply because I want counselor to make the playoffs. Hence the biased reasons, if there were actual playoff implications for you I would've treated the game a more thoroughly and fairly  but a loss would help your draft position so meh.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

He's proved a terrible voter most of the season. Voting on every game in a span of like 4 minutes, then claiming he reads all the game plans first and then goes back and votes makes no sense.

Then again, he is Dingo. And I wouldn't rule out anything with that crafty little guy.

Always assume I have an evil plan going or I'm being a total trashboat.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

He also voted for me like every week. Like LOL

I was taking bribes to vote for you. Mostly in the form of cupcakes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

At the very least I'm going to assume you sleep with a beer bottle or twenty.

15 hours ago, Jlash said:

He's made it very clear that rum is his drink of choice.

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

He's probably a Kraken guy. Release the Kraken Rags!

14 hours ago, Jlash said:

He DOES love mythology. 

14 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

the above is much more likely

I will neither confirm nor deny any of these allegations.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Who doesn't love mythology? 

Feel free it would only be fair after how I voted in your game, reason why I said "Biased reasons" is simply because I want counselor to make the playoffs. Hence the biased reasons, if there were actual playoff implications for you I would've treated the game a more thoroughly and fairly  but a loss would help your draft position so meh.

Always assume I have an evil plan going or I'm being a total trashboat.

I was taking bribes to vote for you. Mostly in the form of cupcakes.

If I cared about fing draft position I would have thrown in the towel weeks ago. I would have mailed it in. Did the bare minimum not to get penalized. Yet every week despite going out of town multiple times or having other things going on I actually turned in an fing write up and lineup on time every week. I voted every game. I read every writeup. I actually gave a crap. Yet you want to just vote Counselor because he could possibly make the playoffs despite missing a writeup last week. I do not give a flying f about draft position. I dont care about losing this game. I do care for people just willy nilly voting for no damn reason save for liking an owner.

Edited by PR
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, PR said:

If I cared about fing draft position I would have thrown in the towel weeks ago. I would have mailed it in. Did the bare minimum not to get penalized. Yet every week despite going outnof town multiple times or having other things going on I actually turned in am fing write up and lineup on time every week. I voted every game. I read every writeup. I actually gave a crap. Yet you want to just vote Counselor because he could possibly make the playoffs despite missing a writeup last week. I do kot give a flying f about draft position. I dont care about losing this game. I do care for people just willy nilly voting for no damn reason save for liking an owner.

The others voted for me too though man. It's not like he was the only one. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The others voted for me too though man. It's not like he was the only one. 

They voted for you because of writeup and lineup.  This is not for that. Read the damn post. 

Edited by PR
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I missed last week because of horrible things man. Out of my control things. You want to penalize me for that then fine. You want to bring it up and throw it in my face? Okay man that's cool. 

Being honest. I don't care why you missed nor was it the point of the post, nor was the post an attack on you. You want to get butt hurt about it, be my guest. That post was directly in reference to Dingo throwing a vote on you solely to get you to playoffs because he likes you and did not read a damn word of the writeup.

Edited by PR
  • Like 1