BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Also, another point to raise for owner meetings:

Team Suspensions do not count for a player's availability. Only NFL wide suspensions. 

For example the DRC, Peters & Fournette team suspensions would not count. 

Cushing (drugs), Elliott (making goodell look stupid) would however still count. 

• Like 1

So at seasons end, my defense had the league leader in picks, sacks and forced fumbles. If Awuzie and Witherspoon keep playing like they've shown down the stretch the defense might not be too bad next year.

5 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Also, another point to raise for owner meetings:

Team Suspensions do not count for a player's availability. Only NFL wide suspensions. 

For example the DRC, Peters & Fournette team suspensions would not count. 

Cushing (drugs), Elliott (making goodell look stupid) would however still count. 

Suspension is a Suspension to me. Regardless the player is always on the teams Inactive list for that week which we use as well for availability.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

Another off season thing. Not that it means to drastically much in our armchair GM game but I think that home field advantage should also happen in the second round for the higher seeds. Not sure why its just done away with considering it happens IRL as well.

42 minutes ago, Jlash said:

What could Lincoln Riley have done there? Can't help the kick getting blocked on a great play.

the third down and five option play  to the short side of the field and weak side of the line in the potential icing drive was probably not a good plan