BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Although, sometimes when she is being extra needy(she's studying for the bar right now which is stressful to say the least), I kinda wish she wasn't real.  

tumblr_ohsnfcSr451v4zoplo1_500.gif

Good luck with that Rags.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

i think we are trying to sort out the owners mess, before we have the owners meeting

What is the issue here? Hockey doesn't want Compton. That's been made clear. It seems to me like enough people have supported Hockey staying in the league and being the full time owner of Orlando. My solution has received zero traction.

As far as I see it, we only had three options:
1. Hockey/co-owner take Compton
2. Hockey/co-owner take Orlando 
3. Hockey/co-owner take OKC and I take Compton 

1 and 3 have been ruled out. Only option 2 remains. 

What are we waiting on? 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What are we waiting on?

If you could take the time to read through fully that would be great. 

Give me another night to wrap my mind around Compton as I've only really looked at the team casually unlike my Orlando. That said I've pretty consistently pushed it off for various reasons, most notably the way I watched people put in the work and just get pooped on weekly for not having a QB so I'm not sure why I'd change my mind at this point.

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm just trying to move things along here. I thought everyone was on the same page and this wasn't moving out of apathy. 

Nah. Like bcb said we should get the owner thing out of the way before any other voting takes place on actual league issues/policies. If Hockey officially wants Orlando, we'll move ahead with a vote and go from there. 

Edited by Jlash