BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So....since i'm new. Whats the deal with the half dozen teams that have double digit roster spots open? Is that a normal occurrence?

Not uncommon because you get to add someone from waivers once a week. 

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....since i'm new. Whats the deal with the half dozen teams that have double digit roster spots open? Is that a normal occurrence?

I like to leave spots open so I can either take cap from other people or add waiver wire guys.  

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm not even sure you can field an o-line with 5 starters right now. Plus the only CB you are able to trade is Gay. 

And even though it's 2017 the Charleston locker room just can't deal with that distraction right now.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Antonio Brown is the better dancer though.

I can agree with this.

1 hour ago, PR said:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I mean you weren't gonna win any games anyway with Goff at QB but still, it's nice to not have a TE play RT.

13 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I can agree with this.

I mean you weren't gonna win any games anyway with Goff at QB but still, it's nice to not have a TE play RT.

You are looking at the wrong spreadsheet. Carson Palmer is my starting QB and I actually can field a starting oline.

4 hours ago, PR said:

You are looking at the wrong spreadsheet. Carson Palmer is my starting QB and I actually can field a starting oline.

Was that the plan all along? Move on from a bum like Rivers so you can become an instant contender with Palmer?