BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Let me get through this week and the voting first and i'll take a look and go from there.

So I'm done voting.

I'm torn about taking over Compton. With the time and effort you need to put into this league I feel like getting "LOLz Bradford" or "LOLz Kizer" every week would get frustrating. I'm also factoring in that i'm pretty much running the team for Footy and you'd start getting weak write-ups from Orlando if I moved over to Compton. While the freedom is nice of having my own team i'm not sure how motivated I am to actually be the guy yet. Feel free to try and convince me otherwise.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So I'm done voting.

I'm torn about taking over Compton. With the time and effort you need to put into this league I feel like getting "LOLz Bradford" or "LOLz Kizer" every week would get frustrating. I'm also factoring in that i'm pretty much running the team for Footy and you'd start getting weak write-ups from Orlando if I moved over to Compton. While the freedom is nice of having my own team i'm not sure how motivated I am to actually be the guy yet. Feel free to try and convince me otherwise.

Well.........there's already a contingency plan in place if Footy can't fulfill his responsibilities. 

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Which is?

We have a guy from our previous board who quit because of how Footy conducted business. He'd be open to a possible return apparently if Footy were no longer involved. Possibly. Possible. Maybe. Possibly.

21 minutes ago, Jlash said:

We have a guy from our previous board who quit because of how Footy conducted business. He'd be open to a possible return apparently if Footy were no longer involved. Possibly. Possible. Maybe. Possibly.

You have this guy on speed dial?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

You have this guy on speed dial?

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

There is only one.  Blue.

1 hour ago, OleXmad said:

Blue is too stubborn to come back.

I'm just going on the information I have. It's not a lock, but if @Hockey5djh decides he wants to/is able to run a team on his own then Footy would have to basically just get a write up in. Even if he does them Friday or Saturday, I've had to do that before. We bring in co-owners to eventually become owners. 

If Footy can't handle the task, we maaaaay have someone. 

24 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm just going on the information I have. It's not a lock, but if @Hockey5djh decides he wants to/is able to run a team on his own then Footy would have to basically just get a write up in. Even if he does them Friday or Saturday, I've had to do that before. We bring in co-owners to eventually become owners. 

If Footy can't handle the task, we maaaaay have someone. 

I mean he already is running Orlando more or less. Might as well make it official since footy is obviously busy.

I'm just amazed we've ran through like 5 owners at this point, Taylor, Drafty, Rofl, Blue, Xmad etc.

Edited by DingoLadd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If Blue comes back since I took over his team and I don't really want to hear about how I messed it up. So I would need to switch teams or just leave 

You are always welcome in Charleston, FYI the rumors we feed people to dingoes in pits under the stadium is simply untrue. Though the fact our Mascot runs a meth lab is 100% true.

35 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I mean he already is running Orlando more or less. Might as well make it official since footy is obviously busy.

You're missing the point, we're looking for a Compton owner, not someone to take over Orlando.