2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

That’s about it lol

I liked DJ’s Josh Gordon comparison for Metcalf.

Yeah, Metcalf is a beast. Im a pretty big fan of Harry too. If for some reason we didn't go QB, both would be great gets for whoever we signed in FA/guy we draft round 2.

Not sure I like the idea of going OT top 7 but both of those guys are damn good as well.

Although I know we need to go offense, boy would it be awesome to see a guy like Allen, Oliver, or Quinnen Williams to fall to us and grab them on value alone. Just not sure we can afford to do that with our offense the way it is.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, Metcalf is a beast. Im a pretty big fan of Harry too. If for some reason we didn't go QB, both would be great gets for whoever we signed in FA/guy we draft round 2.

Not sure I like the idea of going OT top 7 but both of those guys are damn good as well.

Although I know we need to go offense, boy would it be awesome to see a guy like Allen, Oliver, or Quinnen Williams to fall to us and grab them on value alone. Just not sure we can afford to do that with our offense the way it is.

Coughlin does love the trenches, so them going OL if they nab a QB in FA wouldn’t surprise me. 

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Coughlin does love the trenches, so them going OL if they nab a QB in FA wouldn’t surprise me. 

Been reading up here and it sounds like Jawaan Taylor may fly up the boards too along the OL.

OL wouldn't surprise me. Hard to get upset about it. But I'd definitely prefer to try and find a #1 and go OL later in rds 2-4 somewhere.

Above all else I want a QB, but if Haskins is gone they probably start thinking about other positions.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Been reading up here and it sounds like Jawaan Taylor may fly up the boards too along the OL.

OL wouldn't surprise me. Hard to get upset about it. But I'd definitely prefer to try and find a #1 and go OL later in rds 2-4 somewhere.

Above all else I want a QB, but if Haskins is gone they probably start thinking about other positions.

We need a #1 WR bad. 

I would prefer QB (Haskins), then WR (Metcalf), then OL.

onviously it’s still early though.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We need a #1 WR bad. 

I would prefer QB (Haskins), then WR (Metcalf), then OL.

onviously it’s still early though.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be some risers and fallers. But I'd agree with that assessment at this point.

As long as Metcalfs medicals are good I'm all about it.

Archived