2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

I’ve said it if Haskins isn’t there draft a weapon comeback at the top of the second or hop back into the end of the first. Thorson, Grier are decent picks I can live with.. I like everything about Grier football wise except his arm strength is shaky but possibly sitting cleaning up his mechanics and footwork will clean up some of his velocity issues.

There's going to be a lot of chatter of Jacksonville trading up to #1 to get Haskins. But let me tell you, don' fall for that BS. You guys just need to come up to #2, and we will gladly accept that trade.....as long as you guys add you know who. We will also throw in a 4th rounder or a 2020 3rd rounder, whatever you guys prefer. 

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There's going to be a lot of chatter of Jacksonville trading up to #1 to get Haskins. But let me tell you, don' fall for that BS. You guys just need to come up to #2, and we will gladly accept that trade.....as long as you guys add you know who. We will also throw in a 4th rounder or a 2020 3rd rounder, whatever you guys prefer. 

So you’re John Lynch now?

13 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Never understood people on a forum playing GM like that. Too each their own I guess...

🤷‍♂️

I highly doubt Caldwell comes to visit this site. Even if he did he couldn’t do anything to appease him so it’s pointless.

13 hours ago, DuvalsKing said:

I highly doubt Caldwell comes to visit this site. Even if he did he couldn’t do anything to appease him so it’s pointless.

It's all in fun stop taking it so serious.

P.S, I do know for a fact a NFL player used to visit these boards and maybe he still does. As for a GM on these boards? Yeah, probably not lol.

Either way, just make sure #20 is headed to Santa Clara for next season.......

Archived