Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Arthur Penske said:

Palmy, good to see you. I'd give you a Molson and some Poutine if you did a 2018 draft pick/ off season breakdown sometime.

Those things are far more complicated than they were in years past. Especially if the players weren't mine. I was getting quoted by the media and it puts me in a bad spot at work. 

That said, Alexander, Jackson, EQ, and several of the undrafted kids were in my area this year. 

I'll be back to hang/bother you guys soon enough....

32 minutes ago, palmy50 said:

Those things are far more complicated than they were in years past. Especially if the players weren't mine. I was getting quoted by the media and it puts me in a bad spot at work. 

That said, Alexander, Jackson, EQ, and several of the undrafted kids were in my area this year. 

I'll be back to hang/bother you guys soon enough....

I remember this happening lol people will jump on any shred of news. IIRC it was Randall

12 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I remember this happening lol people will jump on any shred of news. IIRC it was Randall

It's happened to me several times unfortunately. I don't really care pending how it's done. I'll own anything I type. But what I think is not necessarily what my peers or my employer think. 

55 minutes ago, palmy50 said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

It's happened to me several times unfortunately. I don't really care pending how it's done. I'll own anything I type. But what I think is not necessarily what my peers or my employer think.

EDIT: nvm

31 minutes ago, palmy50 said:

I really think you should get a new username and only tell like 10 people here who don't use Twitter or aren't trying to steal information and only want to know for the sake of knowing.  Like me.  Then you can just pretend to be a casual fan and give your opinions freely.  To people like me.  Who have never had a Twitter.

7 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I really think you should get a new username and only tell like 10 people here who don't use Twitter or aren't trying to steal information and only want to know for the sake of knowing.  Like me.  Then you can just pretend to be a casual fan and give your opinions freely.  To people like me.  Who have never had a Twitter.

Why should he have to pretend to be anything?

Just now, Leader said:

So that he doesn't get plagiarized and have people creeping on his posts and stealing his information and broadcasting his input and so that he can discuss football freely without worrying about how it effects his life.  Also, are you physically or just mentally incapable of picking up on sarcasm? 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:
5 minutes ago, Leader said:

So that he doesn't get plagiarized and have people creeping on his posts and stealing his information and broadcasting his input and so that he can discuss football freely without worrying about how it effects his life.  Also, are you physically or just mentally incapable of picking up on sarcasm? 

More so his employer doesn't fire him for revealing information that they do not want him sharing. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Easy H2......
If you're making a joke I suggest you select some sort of emoticon to indicate it. Otherwise its words taken at face value.

15 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

When Geronimo plays 60% of a games snaps with Aaron Rodgers as QB he's averaged 5 catches and 67 yards a game. That's 80 catches and 1075 yards for a season. 

His biggest knocks are that he isn't some household name, he's a UDFA and he got clocked at 4.65. 

All I can tell you guys is I've seen a lot of football, and there were a lot of guys out on that field that have seen 1000x more football than I have. There's a reason Rodgers, Mac, Philbin and Gute aren't picking up the phone and calling a vet right now and that's because Allison looks like a player.

Sample size is a massive issue here.

Honestly, I'm glad he looks better this year because I haven't had time to get to TC yet.

However, he looked like a JAG last year in TC at every practice I was at.

Just now, Leader said:

Easy H2......
If you're making a joke I suggest you select some sort of emoticon to indicate it. Otherwise its words taken at face value.

You have far too many dots for that to be a proper ellipses.  Additionally, it's pretty obvious there was tongue-in-cheek humor inherent in my post.  Like there is in 63% of my posts.  To anybody who doesn't see red anytime my username, new or old, shows up. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

You have far too many dots for that to be a proper ellipses.  Additionally, it's pretty obvious there was tongue-in-cheek humor inherent in my post.  Like there is in 63% of my posts.  To anybody who doesn't see red anytime my username, new or old, shows up. 

Actually - as usual - you're "seeing" more into things than exist.
Its not a difficult equation to see: I obviously dont know the back story for this poster - so I asked. My goodness....how complicated.
Thats all. Had nothing to do with you at all other than you'd said he should "pretend" to be somebody else. I asked why.
A simple, straightforward reply from you would have ended the discussion.

Just now, Leader said:

Actually - as usual - you're "seeing" more into things than exist.
Its not a difficult equation to see: I obviously dont know the back story for this poster - so I asked. My goodness....how complicated.
Thats all. Had nothing to do with you at all other than you'd said he should "pretend" to be somebody else. I asked why.
A simple, straightforward reply from you would have ended the discussion.

Well I didn't know that, did I?  Palmy is basically Bane if Bane was a superhero and we all want him around here more often and I'll just leave it at that. 

Archived