Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Sarcasm? Kentrell Brice or Jake Ryan were going to make or break the Packers season? C'mon. And there isn't even official word on their injuries.

3 down a day, still 14 practices left, we'll have 45 guys left by week 1.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

3 down a day, still 14 practices left, we'll have 45 guys left by week 1.

2 as Daniels came back.. and there were what, 0 injuries, in the previous practices so that would mean we'd go into the season 100% healthy based on that sample?

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

2 as Daniels came back.. and there were what, 0 injuries, in the previous practices so that would mean we'd go into the season 100% healthy based on that sample?

I'm plenty capable of using logic, but I don't want to right now. I'm sick of injuries.

23 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

For the record, an injury to Brice isn't ideal and would be a loss but come on, some people on twitter are acting like  Collins just went down agian. Brice really hasn't done anything in his career yet.

That's the one I'm least concerned about. Daniels and Ryan. Ryan isn't a complete JAG like some talk. Obviously Mike is Mike. I still felt Brice was a total wildcard.

22 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I feel the same way about Ryan personally. Both injuries could be upgrades in disguise if Gute handles it correctly. We aren't talking about HaHa and Martinez here.

Lol you lust for these injuries

18 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not at all, I just dont sweat injuries this early in the year to average players with capable replacements out there, whether in house or available elsewhere.

I just picture you with voodoo dolls of all our lowest end starters, prodding their knees with needles lol

I'm not worried after Daniels seems fine. Still hurts depth. Do we even have a true ilb after Blake, if Ryan is toast, that has played an NFL snap? Even if you go sign someone there I'm not jumping for joy at who's after that. Udfas and young hybrid players

Truthfully I always felt Brice was too stiff but I drank the Kool aid on him a bit

34 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

The good news is that Kizer is healthy and hasn't thrown 7 INT so far in camp

This has been discussed a little, and I know you're joking around, but I'm honestly happy he's throwing some. Obviously testing some guys from both sides

Archived